The call for projects
THE CALL FOR PROJECTS
Deadline: Friday 14 December 2018 at 23:59:59
Submission through firstname.lastname@example.org
What is being subsidised?
The following categories of alternative fuel are eligible for subsidisation: recharging infrastructure for electric vehicles, electric taxis and electric buses, hydrogen refuelling infrastructure and onshore electricity supply facilities for inland navigation.
The maximum financial support amounts to 20% of the eligible costs for infrastructure works. Only capital investment costs are eligible for a subsidy. Overheads, general expenses and operating costs do not qualify.
A maximum subsidy is fixed per category as shown below. The beneficiary should always demonstrate that there is no overlap with other EU co-financed initiatives for the specific project proposal.
Who does this call for projects apply to?
Both public- and private-sector parties may submit a proposal for subsidisation via this call for projects.
What are the deadlines?
How should a project proposal be submitted?
Projects are submitted electronically. To submit a project, applicants should send the signed application form together with the annexes, before expiry of the deadline, to: email@example.com.
- doc fileApplication form_BENEFIC_EN.DOC (289 KB)
- doc fileAnnex 1A_Conformity criteria checklist_high power charging_EN.DOC (189 KB)
- doc fileAnnex 1B_Conformity criteria checklist_ultra high power charging_EN.DOC (189 KB)
- doc fileAnnex 1C_Conformity criteria checklist_e-taxis high power charging_EN.DOC (183 KB)
- doc fileAnnex 1D_Conformity criteria checklist_e-bus normal power charging_EN.DOC (181 KB)
- doc fileAnnex 1E_Conformity criteria checklist_e-bus high power charging_EN.DOC (178 KB)
- doc fileAnnex 1F_Conformity criteria checklist_hydrogen refuelling_EN.DOC (189 KB)
- doc fileAnnex 1G_Conformity criteria checklist_high__EN.DOC (192 KB)